The National Park Service turns one hundred in 2016
|Heroes of the Big Cypress is a|
campfire talk that celebrates
the National Park Centennial
Saturday January 16th, 7 pm
"Heroes of the Big Cypress" is a campfire one of a kind.
Here's some reviews from previous shows' attendees:
- "Just like I remember NPS campfire talks from my youth," Merv (Toledo, Ohio)
- "Okay, what just happened?" Walter and Mildred (Grand Junction, Minnesota)
- "Better than Star Wars*," Ashton (Ft Myers, Florida)
- "Funny! Spooky ..." Walter and Mildred
* "By that I mean free admission and no lines"